Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekend Eats

Does anyone else tend to eat a tad differently during the week? 
I sometimes do.
When I do, I tend to eat more sweets and less vegetables. Weird, I know!
But, I eat REALLy healthy during the week- so it sort of balances each other out.
Sort of.

Some recent weekend (split between 2 weekends) eats:
Best Salad (with chicken and black beans and whole wheat tortilla)

home made hot cocoa- Deeeelish!

homemade turkey/cheese/spinach panini with a spinach salad (cottage cheese and almonds atop)

Snickerdoodle, Vanilla, Dark Chocolate Frozen yogurt with a black bean brownie and toffee
I. was. in. heaven.

you can go ahead and be jealous.

Now can you see why my husband puts up with me during that special time during the month?
He gets to partake of the goodness also!!


Enjoy your weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment