Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the "unperfect" Valentine's



I had it all planned perfectly. 
My day would include lots of red/pink foods.

see my lunch below:
lots of pink and redBaked sweet potato with ketchup, spinachsalad with Raspberry Balsamicall on a cute red plate!
 On with my plan:
I'd surprise my husband with an amazing home-cooked meal he loves.
We'd enjoy the night.

Enter in my HUGE mistake. I set the oven at the wrong heat.
I got busy doing other things.
I was not paying attention to the oven AT ALL.


AHHHHH burnt to a CRISP

this one wasn't TOO bad....

 DO you even know what the dinner was SUPPOSEDto be?!


Homemade HEART pizzas. That is what.

Bless my heart (haha no pun intended), forINTENDING to make it from the heart, right?!

actually, bless my husband's heart. He still ate it and ENJOYED it.
(some small scraping ensued to rid part of his pizza of blackcharred stuff. Weird, how that got there
?!)

Anyone else have an "unperfect" Valentine's day??
by the way-my husband and I thought it was still delicious, semi-edible,
and had a fabulous evening together, thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment