Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mantras

I have a lot of exercise mantras that keep me going and help me stay motivated. Want to hear some of them?


"You're stronger than you think you are"
"Only ___ minutes left" (and then I say it again and again until I finish
"Think about how good you'll feel after you're done" (to get my butt to the gym)
"If she can run that fast than so I can I!"
"It is only 10 hours out of the whole week!" *in reference to going to the gym and being physically active
"fuel your body right and it will carry you further"
"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can"
"Just one more Lady Gaga song...." :)
"Push through it"
"You get to have breakfast after you finish....." *I love my oatmeal in da mornin'!

I want to hear yours! What are some motivational things YOU tell yourself as you sweat it out at the gym, in the yoga studio, or on the sidewalk? 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind comments about our film on HTP! I really appreciate it!

    Share your dream on our site too! www.thedreamshareproject.com

    -Alexis

    ReplyDelete